A celebration of the long-standing and rich tradition of Greek olive oil, Little Angel is a niche importer of the highest quality Greek extra virgin olive oil, olives, and related products catering to residents of the Greek community in the USA as well as anyone who embraces Greek cooking and cuisine for both health and pleasure. Providing only the finest Greek olive oil and related products, we intend to generate a fair return to finance continued growth and expanded community involvement. Ours is a Greek company using only raw materials, packaging, and finished goods from Greece wherever and whenever possible.
Little Angel will market its Greek olive oil products direct to consumers, commercial outlets, and religious organizations. Using honesty and Christian values as its foundation, we will always strive to serve our customers’ needs while advancing an understanding and appreciation for Greek olive oil and related products. It is our goal to become a respected and profitable importer and distributor of Greek products throughout the United States as well as a consistent contributor to Christian ministry and missions throughout the globe.
Our employees will enjoy a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, new ideas, and hard work.
The primary keys to success for Little Angel will be based on the following factors:
- Sell Greek produced and manufactured olive oil and related products that provide the highest quality and value to the consumer while maintaining a market-competitive price point.
- Provide a mutually beneficial fundraising opportunity through the sale of our products to churches of all denominations.
- Communicate with all Little Angel customers, the benefits of using our products as a part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Establish a visible, accessible and welcoming Internet presence to position us as a premier choice for Greek olive oil and related products within the marketplace.
- Ensure through daily management practices the values of the Little Angel mission are followed so that a successful, growth-oriented, and Christian values-based business is developed and maintained.