A successful fundraising campaign needs a good plan. Below is a basic plan we believe can be easily tailored to your specific situation and will help ensure your fundraiser gets off to a great start:
FOUR WEEKS BEFORE THE START DATE
- Appoint co-chairperson to be your right-hand and help make the fundraiser a success.
- Set a firm date for the fundraiser kick-off meeting.
- Announce the plans for the upcoming product sale to your group.
- Show everyone involved your fundraising goal statement.
- Tell everyone the day the fundraiser will start.
- Get your volunteer signup started for all the job roles.
- Finalize your fundraising plan with your Little Angel representative.
- Decide which specific sales techniques your group will use to offer the products.
- Email campaign.
- Combined with an event.
- Social media.
- A tasting party.
- All of the above.
TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE START DATE
- Order your Little Angel sample kits confirm a safe location to store them until you assign them to a volunteer.
- Confirm the responsibilities for all volunteers regarding promotion and sales methods.
- Have a short rehearsal to go over the agenda for your fundraising kick-off event.
- Make necessary copies of all Little Angel sales materials and your fundraising campaign instructions to hand out at the kick-off event.
AT THE START OF YOUR CAMPAIGN
- Hold a kick-off event to celebrate and explain the fundraiser. A Little Angel tasting party works great!
- Distribute the Little Angel product sample kits and marketing tools to volunteers.
- Remind each volunteer of your goals and how much they need to sell to reach those goals.
- Have each volunteer fill out the customer target list of potential supporters for your campaign.
- Talk to anyone and everyone about your campaign and how to sell Little Angel products.
- Call members who missed the kick-off meeting and ask for their support.
THROUGHOUT YOUR CAMPAIGN
- Regularly review volunteer responsibilities and check their progress.
- Hold regular campaign update meetings to keep everybody updated and excited about the progress toward your goals.
- Create a campaign goal thermometer to show how much progress is being made each day or week.
- Remind all your volunteers of the end date for the campaign.
AFTER YOUR CAMPAIGN HAS ENDED
- Collect any remaining payments and sample kits from volunteers.
- Double check all sales sheets for accuracy and payment information.
- Contact members who have outstanding product or money.
- Place your order with Little Angel.
- Distribute your product as soon as it arrives so all your supporters can enjoy Little Angel.
- Hold a volunteer recognition event to close the campaign, announce top sellers, and recognize everyone for their hard work and dedication.